Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer Time In Uganda!

I love hanging out in Kibaale and not having to do any homeschool. There are always trees to climb and kids around to play soccer with or talk to.

Esther is one of the students that we sponsor and she is on a break from her school in Kampala so she came by our house to visit with us  

It's nice that I'm done school but the school in Kibaale is on still because there are kids all around to play with and lots of babies and preschool kids at the staff daycare. Jeremiah is the cutest little baby.

Grace!!


Hanging out with my dog Tipper who lives at our house at the Timothy Centre.

Me and Mom.


Julia and Ethan are great friends and live right by us in Kibaale.


7 foot black mamba snake that our cooks killed right by the kitchen at the Timothy Centre.

It's been cool being off school in Uganda, having time to go swimming at the pool, doing some work around the Timothy Centre, playing with my friend Elias and at our house we have badminton, basketball, volleyball and a lot of cool trees to climb.

I'm looking forward to summer in Canada too, seeing grandparents and friends, a week at Camp Anvil, waterparks, having slushies, playing with my cousins, and swimming at the beach. 

I can't wait to eat at Starbucks, McDonald's, Menchies, and White Spot!!!

See ya soon,
Finn.

No comments:

Post a Comment